The IRS Not Exempt is an account or annuity of individual retirement where the contributions and interest differ until you withdraw them.
The options for distribution will be available when you reach the age of 60 years. A deposit of a minimum of $300.00 is required to initiate.
- Deduction for contributed to an account or annuity of IRS is of $5,000, off your net gross income, adjustment of that taxpayer, for the concept of salaries on the attributable earnings to professional or the occupations, whichever is minor. In case of married that files tax forms together, the deductions are of $10,000 or the net income adjusted for the concept of income, and the attributable incomes due to professions or occupations, whichever is less. In this case, the maximum annuity for each spouse is $5,000.
- Interest and contributions that are realized by deferred until the funds are withdrawal.
- The principal is guaranteed and is not affected by the market’s fluctuations.
- $0 charge for the opening and maintenance of the annuity.
- An initial deposit of $300.00 or monthly payment starting at $25.00 if it by automated agreement. After wising you may continue payments as you wish, subject to the required minimum deposits established by COSVI.
- The annual individual contribution may not exceed the maximum established by the Income Tax Contribution Law.
- You can make three deductions of your payroll, checking account, savings account, and credit cards.
These are the payment methods available to purchase your plan.
Frequently asked questions
We leave you some of the most frequently asked questions about our plans
What is and Health and Accident Insurance?
This refers to their insurance that offers protection for a financial situation such as an illness, accident injuries, or inabilities.
The cancer policy only covers the deductible of the medical plan or the total of expenses incurred?
No, the reimbursement will be processed in line with the benefit reclaimed and the limits of the coverage.
What if I want to purchase an additional cover?
You can contact the Life Insurance Cooperative of Puerto Rico, COSVI at 787-751-7373 where an Authorized Representative will guide you on the insurance policies and endorsements that we have available. You can also contact your insurance agent directly.
How can I establish an automated pay on my account?
To set up an automatic payment, you should complete a card bank form, which should be accompanied by a voided check or proof from a financial institution.
What should I do if I want to reinstate my cancer policy or other type of Supplemental Insurance?
You just have to fill out the Reinstatement Application and send it in original format, with two payments of the premiums owed by regular mail to: Puerto Rico Life Insurance Cooperative, COSVI Attention Issuance Department PO Box 363428 San Juan, P.R. 00936-3428 You can also deliver it to any of our offices or through your authorized insurance agent.
Who can be the beneficiary of my life insurance?
You can designate as a beneficiary any natural person or any legal person, him or she being a legal beneficiary or not.
Steps to acquire your insurance
In just three steps, you can get the policy you are looking for.
What our clients are saying
Look what are insured have to say about our policies and our services.
Excellent customer service.
Tremendous company. It is by appointment, at the moment, they are very helpful and fast, you do not waste time. Make an appointment by phone and that's it!!! Good service.
Good service, I won't let them.
Very well located and a wide variety of insurance products.
I was treated very kindly and promptly.
Other products available
Choose the policy that works best for you.