Individual Life Insurance
Provides financial support to cover funeral costs, debt or general expenses, and other necessities your family may have at the time of your death.
Individual or group plan
One of the reasons to protect our loved ones or motivate us to plan for our economic future when I wouldn't. When we think about planning our finances, one of the ways we offer to help us along the way is life insurance.
The same one provides financial support to cover funeral costs, debt or general expenses, and other necessities your family may have at the time of your death.
- Provide life protection for the insured.
- Leveled amount of the insurance.
- Protects your family in the case of any event that may occur.
- To be part of forming the necessary financial planning to accomplish your family’s goals and dreams of your loved ones. Offers free funds from taxes for any expenses related to your death. To serve as a savings instrument for the future.
These are the payment methods available to purchase your plan.
Frequently asked questions
We leave you some of the most frequently asked questions about our plans
The IIT policy does it have a waiting period?
Yes, it does have a waiting period. If the claim is denied due to the pre-existence of the personal loan and the member has had a loan before.
What are the methods of payment are available in COSVI?
• Payment methods are: • Direct debit to your checking or saving accounts, VISA, MasterCard, or Discover. • Telepay for Banco Popular de Puerto Rico clients. • By telephone through our system of Call Center Pay use their checking or savings accounts, or credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, or Discover) getting in touch with one of our specialists at the Customer Service Center at 787-751-2828. Thru mail with checks and money order at the following address: Cooperativa de Seguros de Vida de Puerto Rico (COSVI) Attention to: Billing and Collections P.O. Box 71362 San Juan, Puerto Rico 00936-8462
Will the last loan be paid?
Yes, the last loan will be paid if the last loan has more than 12 months.
Does COSVI Cancer policy include prevention exams?
Yes, we can reimburse preventive exam expenses if the policy is active for two months.
What alternatives exist to protect me in case of a hospitalization?
Yes, we have alternatives for accident and health insurance in case of hospitalization.
What should I do if I want to reinstate my cancer policy or other type of Supplemental Insurance?
You just have to fill out the Reinstatement Application and send it in original format, with two payments of the premiums owed by regular mail to: Puerto Rico Life Insurance Cooperative, COSVI Attention Issuance Department PO Box 363428 San Juan, P.R. 00936-3428 You can also deliver it to any of our offices or through your authorized insurance agent.
Steps to acquire your insurance
In just three steps, you can get the policy you are looking for.
What our clients are saying
Look what are insured have to say about our policies and our services.
Excellent customer service.
Tremendous company. It is by appointment, at the moment, they are very helpful and fast, you do not waste time. Make an appointment by phone and that's it!!! Good service.
Good service, I won't let them.
Very well located and a wide variety of insurance products.
I was treated very kindly and promptly.
Other products available
Choose the policy that works best for you.