Salary is provided to employees if an illness or occupational or non-occupational injury prevents the insured from working for a short period.
Weekly benefits, coordinated with SINOT, driver insurance, ACAA, and state fund insurance.
- The available plans are:
- Regular protection: Disability non-occupational insurance that provides benefits for disability up to a maximum hospital stay of 26 weeks. Services coordinated with SINOT, Driver Insurance, ACAA, and State Insurance.
- Platinum protection: Incapacity non-occupational insurance that provides benefits when an accident or illness results in a non-occupational disability. Provides 75% of a weekly salary up to a maximum of $1,000. Services coordinated with SINOT, driver insurance, and ACAA.
- Plus Platinum Protection: Incapacity non-occupational and occupational insurance that provides benefits in the event of a non-occupational disability due to accident or illness. Services coordinated with SINOT, Driver Insurance, ACAA, and State Insurance Fund.
- Maximum period of coverage until 26 weeks.
- Services coordinated with SINOT, Driver Insurance, ACAA and State Insurance Fund.
These are the payment methods available to purchase your plan.
Frequently asked questions
We leave you some of the most frequently asked questions about our plans
Is it necessary to pre-certificate the services under School and Special Accidents Policy?
No, is a policy of reimbursement, why which no services are pre-certified.
How can I convert my payment in a recurrent one?
To change your payment to a recurrent one, you should fill out a bank card form, select the day you which realize the order, which are 1, 7, 14 and 21 and the payment frequencies wish as monthly, quarterly, semestral, or annual.
The treatment in case of a positive cancer diagnosed, can it be out of Puerto Rico?
Yes, our Total Alliance policies offer you coverage of treatment out of Puerto Rico.
What alternatives exist to protect me in case of a hospitalization?
Yes, we have alternatives for accident and health insurance in case of hospitalization.
What are the methods of payment are available in COSVI?
• Payment methods are: • Direct debit to your checking or saving accounts, VISA, MasterCard, or Discover. • Telepay for Banco Popular de Puerto Rico clients. • By telephone through our system of Call Center Pay use their checking or savings accounts, or credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, or Discover) getting in touch with one of our specialists at the Customer Service Center at 787-751-2828. Thru mail with checks and money order at the following address: Cooperativa de Seguros de Vida de Puerto Rico (COSVI) Attention to: Billing and Collections P.O. Box 71362 San Juan, Puerto Rico 00936-8462
Who can be the beneficiary of my life insurance?
You can designate as a beneficiary any natural person or any legal person, him or she being a legal beneficiary or not.
Steps to acquire your insurance
In just three steps, you can get the policy you are looking for.
What our clients are saying
Look what are insured have to say about our policies and our services.
Excellent customer service.
Tremendous company. It is by appointment, at the moment, they are very helpful and fast, you do not waste time. Make an appointment by phone and that's it!!! Good service.
Good service, I won't let them.
Very well located and a wide variety of insurance products.
I was treated very kindly and promptly.
Other products available
Choose the policy that works best for you.