Salary is provided to employees if an illness or occupational or non-occupational injury prevents the insured from working for a short period.
Weekly benefits, coordinated with SINOT, driver insurance, ACAA, and state fund insurance.
- Regular protection: Disability non-occupational insurance that provides benefits for disability up to a maximum hospital stay of 26 weeks. Services coordinated with SINOT, Driver Insurance, ACAA, and State Insurance.
- Platinum protection: Incapacity non-occupational insurance that provides benefits when an accident or illness results in a non-occupational disability. Provides 75% of a weekly salary up to a maximum of $1,000. Services coordinated with SINOT, driver insurance, and ACAA.
- Plus Platinum Protection: Incapacity non-occupational and occupational insurance that provides benefits in the event of a non-occupational disability due to accident or illness. Services coordinated with SINOT, Driver Insurance, ACAA, and State Insurance Fund.
- Maximum period of coverage until 26 weeks.
- Services coordinated with SINOT, Driver Insurance, ACAA and State Insurance.
These are the payment methods available to purchase your plan.
Frequently asked questions
We leave you some of the most frequently asked questions about our plans
Can a person buy a cancer and pernicious illness policy a person that has had a cancer diagnosis?
Yes, they are eligible if they had not received any treatments in the past 10 years, and it doesn’t happen within the first 30 days of the policy and the date of effectiveness.
Who are under the coverage of Directors Insurance?
Only the employees and the Board of Directors. You can also include committee members, advisors, and consultants. The group decides when they are going to cover, but it is a requirement that the Board of Directors is covered to issue the policy.
To acquire a life or accident insurance does it require a medical exam?
There are no insurance alternatives that guarantee emissions, so you can get insurance without a medical exam. It absorbs savings for future or health problems.
What is a beneficiary?
Is the person designated to receive the insurance in case of your death.
What tests are covered under the benefits of preventive exams?
The only ones that are covered are the ones established under the policies; mammograms, PAP tests, exams for the prostate, specific antigen tests, and tests to determine blood occult in your stool.
What should I do if I want to reinstate my cancer policy or other type of Supplemental Insurance?
You just have to fill out the Reinstatement Application and send it in original format, with two payments of the premiums owed by regular mail to: Puerto Rico Life Insurance Cooperative, COSVI Attention Issuance Department PO Box 363428 San Juan, P.R. 00936-3428 You can also deliver it to any of our offices or through your authorized insurance agent.
Steps to acquire your insurance
In just three steps, you can get the policy you are looking for.
What our clients are saying
Look what are insured have to say about our policies and our services.
Excellent customer service.
Tremendous company. It is by appointment, at the moment, they are very helpful and fast, you do not waste time. Make an appointment by phone and that's it!!! Good service.
Good service, I won't let them.
Very well located and a wide variety of insurance products.
I was treated very kindly and promptly.
Other products available
Choose the policy that works best for you.