If you wish to amplify your benefits of your employees’ groups including the economic benefit to cover the funeral expenses, we have options under groups policy of COSVI.
The insurance for Funeral Expenses is of guaranteed emission it means that your group can acquire it with no medical exam or health questionaries' with the Funeral Group Insurance that COSVI offers an economical benefit to the families of your employees.
- Provides economic help for funeral expenses incurred by the death of the insured.
- Different types of benefit in agreement with the eligibility.
- It pays reimbursements to whom demonstrates the incurred in expenses.
- The A/C can establish their requirements in the shares.
- Coverage available from $1,000 to $5,000.
- Life is the only coverage in these policies.
These are the payment methods available to purchase your plan.
Frequently asked questions
We leave you some of the most frequently asked questions about our plans
What are the methods of payment are available in COSVI?
• Payment methods are: • Direct debit to your checking or saving accounts, VISA, MasterCard, or Discover. • Telepay for Banco Popular de Puerto Rico clients. • By telephone through our system of Call Center Pay use their checking or savings accounts, or credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, or Discover) getting in touch with one of our specialists at the Customer Service Center at 787-751-2828. Thru mail with checks and money order at the following address: Cooperativa de Seguros de Vida de Puerto Rico (COSVI) Attention to: Billing and Collections P.O. Box 71362 San Juan, Puerto Rico 00936-8462
How can I establish an automated pay on my account?
To set up an automatic payment, you should complete a card bank form, which should be accompanied by a voided check or proof from a financial institution.
Under what type of product, a member can apply for one premium not accrued?
One-time premium payment is not applicable. Premiums o Paid in full for one year, and the insured applies for the cancellation of coverage before termination of coverage.
Does a jointly coverage exists under the Funeral coverage?
Yes, it exists the jointly coverage (contract that cover more than one life).
Which are the minimum hours that I could he hospitalized to be covered under Hospipago Policy?
You should stay in the emergency room for at least 24 hours. The minimum length of stay will start to be covered once the hospital orders it.
How much time do I have to settle a claim for death or inability?
You should settle your claim no later than 24 months from the date of your death or incapacity.
Steps to acquire your insurance
In just three steps, you can get the policy you are looking for.
What our clients are saying
Look what are insured have to say about our policies and our services.
Excellent customer service.
Tremendous company. It is by appointment, at the moment, they are very helpful and fast, you do not waste time. Make an appointment by phone and that's it!!! Good service.
Good service, I won't let them.
Very well located and a wide variety of insurance products.
I was treated very kindly and promptly.
Other products available
Choose the policy that works best for you.