A flexible annuity premium is an alternative where you can pay your preferred premium and the account will remain active if you maintain the contractually required minimum balance.
The initial minimum payment is $300.00. On the due date, you may opt for different forms of payments. The interest is effective for one year and receive a minimal guarantee for the validity of the contract.
- Tax-Free Contribution (IRS) Savings Facility Supplements the accumulation of retirement income for retirement planning and Social Security.
- Provide monthly income until you start receiving benefits from your retirement plan or Social Security.
- Guaranteed monthly payments to meet specific bills. (Ex. Medical Plan).
- Initial deposit of $300.00
- Partial withdrawals are allowed each year without a 10% penalty on your accumulated balance.
- The renter should be minor than 85 years of age when the annuity was established.
- This is not the minimum age to start receiving benefits.
- The owner or renter should designate his beneficiaries.
- If the person does not designate a form of payment (distribution) will be distributed global sum.
These are the payment methods available to purchase your plan.
Frequently asked questions
We leave you some of the most frequently asked questions about our plans
What information is necessary to emit a payment?
All payments should include all this information: Name of insured, policy number and amount of payment.
Do shared requirements to be eligible under Funeral coverage exists?
Yes, the shared requirements do exist to be eligible. The share requirements to become a member vary for each co-op. Because the requirement for shares depends on the establishment of each cooperative.
What should I do to add a beneficiary to my COSVI policy?
To designate a beneficiary, all you have to do is fill out the Request to Add Beneficiaries document and send it in original format by regular mail to: Cooperativa de Seguros de Vida de Puerto Rico, COSVI Attention Issuance Department PO Box 363428 San Juan, P.R. 00936-3428 You can also bring it to any of our offices or send it by email to email@example.com.
To whom is emitted the check of premium return check?
Premium refunds that have not been accrued will be issued to the person who paid the premium.
Does the Intensive Care Unit Policy, covers telemetry an immediate unit?
No, is not covered.
Under what type of product, a member can apply for one premium not accrued?
One-time premium payment is not applicable. Premiums o Paid in full for one year, and the insured applies for the cancellation of coverage before termination of coverage.
Steps to acquire your insurance
In just three steps, you can get the policy you are looking for.
What our clients are saying
Look what are insured have to say about our policies and our services.
Excellent customer service.
Tremendous company. It is by appointment, at the moment, they are very helpful and fast, you do not waste time. Make an appointment by phone and that's it!!! Good service.
Good service, I won't let them.
Very well located and a wide variety of insurance products.
I was treated very kindly and promptly.
Other products available
Choose the policy that works best for you.