Individual, couples, father with two children and families plan.
Did you know that the number one cause of death in Puerto Rico and the United States is a disease caused by your heart? Are you prepared to take the financial cost and reach recuperation in the event of any contingencies in this matter?
Do you know that the majority of Medical Plans offer coverage for hospital and medical expenses, they don’t cover expenses such as daily expenses of life, children care, or co-payments. I seem a policy of insurance for critical illness may help to close the financial gap.
- Insurance covers 10 critical illnesses to protect in the event of events affecting different organs and body systems.
- A lump sum payment for the life of the insured If he is diagnosed with one of these serious illnesses or undergoes covered surgery, it is always the first diagnosis and surgery.
- No medical exam or extension form is required.
- Protection begins on the date the application is signed, as long as the eligibility requirements set out in the policy are met and the application is received by our central office within 10 days of the above date.
- No restrictions are limited to municipalities, governments, and state or federal hospitals. The insured amounts available are $10,000 up to $50,000 in multiples of 10.
These are the payment methods available to purchase your plan.
Frequently asked questions
We leave you some of the most frequently asked questions about our plans
Which are the minimum hours that I could he hospitalized to be covered under Hospipago Policy?
You should stay in the emergency room for at least 24 hours. The minimum length of stay will start to be covered once the hospital orders it.
What are the documents that I must send to claim pain therapy, yoga and psychology services?
You should send an expense receipt showing a breakdown of the benefits paid by the insured. The receipt should contain the address, name, and profession of the person providing the service. In the case of yoga, it should be administered by a certified yoga guru.
How much time do I have to settle a claim for Funeral?
You should settle the claim before 12 months from the date of death.
Is it necessary to pre-certificate the services under School and Special Accidents Policy?
No, is a policy of reimbursement, why which no services are pre-certified.
What is an endorsement?
An endorsement is an additional coverage that you add to an insurance policy to get specific protection. To find out which endorsements apply to your insurance, you should receive an introduction from a representative.
What should I do if I want to reinstate my life policy?
You just have to fill out the Reinstatement Application and send it in original format, with the payment of all premiums owed by regular mail to: Puerto Rico Life Insurance Cooperative, COSVI Attention Issuance Department PO Box 363428 San Juan, P.R. 00936-3428. You can also deliver it to any of our offices or through your Authorized Insurance Representative.
Steps to acquire your insurance
In just three steps, you can get the policy you are looking for.
What our clients are saying
Look what are insured have to say about our policies and our services.
Excellent customer service.
Tremendous company. It is by appointment, at the moment, they are very helpful and fast, you do not waste time. Make an appointment by phone and that's it!!! Good service.
Good service, I won't let them.
Very well located and a wide variety of insurance products.
I was treated very kindly and promptly.
Other products available
Choose the policy that works best for you.