Individual, couples, father with two children and families plan.
Did you know that the number one cause of death in Puerto Rico and the United States is a disease caused by your heart? Are you prepared to take the financial cost and reach recuperation in the event of any contingencies in this matter?
Do you know that the majority of Medical Plans offer coverage for hospital and medical expenses, they don’t cover expenses such as daily expenses of life, children care, or co-payments. I seem a policy of insurance for critical illness may help to close the financial gap.
- Insurance covers 10 critical illnesses to protect in the event of events affecting different organs and body systems.
- A lump sum payment for the life of the insured If he is diagnosed with one of these serious illnesses or undergoes covered surgery, it is always the first diagnosis and surgery.
- No medical exam or extension form is required.
- Protection begins on the date the application is signed, as long as the eligibility requirements set out in the policy are met and the application is received by our central office within 10 days of the above date.
- No restrictions are limited to municipalities, governments, and state or federal hospitals. The insured amounts available are $10,000 up to $50,000 in multiples of 10.
These are the payment methods available to purchase your plan.
Frequently asked questions
We leave you some of the most frequently asked questions about our plans
Does a jointly coverage exists under the Funeral coverage?
Yes, it exists the jointly coverage (contract that cover more than one life).
Is it necessary to pre-certificate the services under School and Special Accidents Policy?
No, is a policy of reimbursement, why which no services are pre-certified.
Does the Intensive Care Unit Policy, covers telemetry an immediate unit?
No, is not covered.
What should I do to solicitate withdrawals from my IRA account?
All you must do is complete the application to withdraw from My IRA and comply with the delivery of the required documents depending on your circumstances at the time of withdrawal. The formality may be advanced via taxes, but because of the requirements of the Secretary of Treasure and these types of transactions, the original documents are required for the delivery of the disbursement you can advance the process by sending your copies to fax at 787-772-4191.
The IIT policy does it have a waiting period?
Yes, it does have a waiting period. If the claim is denied due to the pre-existence of the personal loan and the member has had a loan before.
Why is important to have a Life and Health Insurance?
Life insurance may help protect your family in case of an eventuality because it forms part of the necessary financial planning. Offers funds for expenses related to your death serves as a savings instrument for the failure.
Steps to acquire your insurance
In just three steps, you can get the policy you are looking for.
What our clients are saying
Look what are insured have to say about our policies and our services.
Excellent customer service.
Tremendous company. It is by appointment, at the moment, they are very helpful and fast, you do not waste time. Make an appointment by phone and that's it!!! Good service.
Good service, I won't let them.
Very well located and a wide variety of insurance products.
I was treated very kindly and promptly.
Other products available
Choose the policy that works best for you.