Individual, head of family and family plan.
Is a Life Insurance with a cover design to cover the final expenses of the principal and additional insured, which may include the spouse, children, and parents of the principal insured, as the plan selected.
Although thinking about death is not pleasant, it is important to count on life insurance that will provide economic help to your dear ones to deal with funeral expenses. Cosvi Serena may be acquires with no need for a medical exam.
- A notable feature is that the insured's coverage is a 70-year paid balance.
- At that age, the primary insured has paid in full, no further premiums are required, and is the only one who retains active coverage.
- Accumulates cash value and provides extended coverage. Translate the deceased from the U.S.to Puerto Rico with a maximum benefit of $2,000.
- No questions about your age or medical examination are required.
- Coverage available of $3,000; $4,000 and $5,000.
These are the payment methods available to purchase your plan.
Frequently asked questions
We leave you some of the most frequently asked questions about our plans
What should I do if I want to reinstate my life policy?
You just have to fill out the Reinstatement Application and send it in original format, with the payment of all premiums owed by regular mail to: Puerto Rico Life Insurance Cooperative, COSVI Attention Issuance Department PO Box 363428 San Juan, P.R. 00936-3428. You can also deliver it to any of our offices or through your Authorized Insurance Representative.
How much time do I have to settle a claim for Funeral?
You should settle the claim before 12 months from the date of death.
The IIT policy does it have a waiting period?
Yes, it does have a waiting period. If the claim is denied due to the pre-existence of the personal loan and the member has had a loan before.
Under what type of product, a member can apply for one premium not accrued?
One-time premium payment is not applicable. Premiums o Paid in full for one year, and the insured applies for the cancellation of coverage before termination of coverage.
What are the methods of payment are available in COSVI?
• Payment methods are: • Direct debit to your checking or saving accounts, VISA, MasterCard, or Discover. • Telepay for Banco Popular de Puerto Rico clients. • By telephone through our system of Call Center Pay use their checking or savings accounts, or credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, or Discover) getting in touch with one of our specialists at the Customer Service Center at 787-751-2828. Thru mail with checks and money order at the following address: Cooperativa de Seguros de Vida de Puerto Rico (COSVI) Attention to: Billing and Collections P.O. Box 71362 San Juan, Puerto Rico 00936-8462
What should I do if I want to reinstate my cancer policy or other type of Supplemental Insurance?
You just have to fill out the Reinstatement Application and send it in original format, with two payments of the premiums owed by regular mail to: Puerto Rico Life Insurance Cooperative, COSVI Attention Issuance Department PO Box 363428 San Juan, P.R. 00936-3428 You can also deliver it to any of our offices or through your authorized insurance agent.
Steps to acquire your insurance
In just three steps, you can get the policy you are looking for.
What our clients are saying
Look what are insured have to say about our policies and our services.
Excellent customer service.
Tremendous company. It is by appointment, at the moment, they are very helpful and fast, you do not waste time. Make an appointment by phone and that's it!!! Good service.
Good service, I won't let them.
Very well located and a wide variety of insurance products.
I was treated very kindly and promptly.
Other products available
Choose the policy that works best for you.