If you're a co-op owner, this product protects the co-op from credit card losses in the event of death or the carpet becomes unusable.
Insurance pays the account balance upon your death, as the insured, up to the maximum amount of your policy to reduce or settle your debt balance, signed by the insured.
- Life Insurance reduces or pays off the balance of your debt at the date of the debtor's insured death.
- In accidental death insurance, if the death occurs of the debtor insured because of an accident within 100 days from the date of the accident the designated beneficiary will be paid the same amount of life insurance that was paid to the tenor of the policy debts for the payoff of the balance. Insurance for loss of vision, hearing, and accidental dismemberment: Reduce or pay off debts balance at the time or date the loss of vision, hearing, and dismemberment of the insured debtor.
- Fatal and permanent physical inability: Reduce or pay off the debtor’s balance at the date debtor insured has a permanent physical and total inability that includes him to perform any job or any activity that needs economic remuneration for the rest of his life. This applies only to the principal debtor.
What’s more, it offers two additional benefits through endorsement:
- Involuntary unemployed- It provides the minimum monthly payment required by the debtor under the guaranteed line of credit in the event of involuntary job loss due to involuntary unemployment: Somebody dismissal or massive employment, general strike, Employer termination, work dispute/employer, or employer closure.
- Pay for first time appearance of cancer: Pays the balance of the line of credit that the debtor had insured if has been diagnose positive with cancer for the first time will be one paid during the life of the insured.
These are the payment methods available to purchase your plan.
Frequently asked questions
We leave you some of the most frequently asked questions about our plans
Does COSVI Cancer policy include prevention exams?
Yes, we can reimburse preventive exam expenses if the policy is active for two months.
To whom the Funeral benefits are paid and what documents I must give?
The benefits paid to the person who incur expenses and that presents a copy of birth certificate, death certificate and receipts of expenses of the funeral.
What should I do if I want to reinstate my cancer policy or other type of Supplemental Insurance?
You just have to fill out the Reinstatement Application and send it in original format, with two payments of the premiums owed by regular mail to: Puerto Rico Life Insurance Cooperative, COSVI Attention Issuance Department PO Box 363428 San Juan, P.R. 00936-3428 You can also deliver it to any of our offices or through your authorized insurance agent.
Does a jointly coverage exists under the Funeral coverage?
Yes, it exists the jointly coverage (contract that cover more than one life).
Do shared requirements to be eligible under Funeral coverage exists?
Yes, the shared requirements do exist to be eligible. The share requirements to become a member vary for each co-op. Because the requirement for shares depends on the establishment of each cooperative.
What is and Health and Accident Insurance?
This refers to their insurance that offers protection for a financial situation such as an illness, accident injuries, or inabilities.
Steps to acquire your insurance
In just three steps, you can get the policy you are looking for.
What our clients are saying
Look what are insured have to say about our policies and our services.
Excellent customer service.
Tremendous company. It is by appointment, at the moment, they are very helpful and fast, you do not waste time. Make an appointment by phone and that's it!!! Good service.
Good service, I won't let them.
Very well located and a wide variety of insurance products.
I was treated very kindly and promptly.
Other products available
Choose the policy that works best for you.