Card and Credit Line
Insurance to reduce or pay off the balance that existed on the card, in case of an accident, death or inability.
If you're a co-op owner, this product protects the co-op from credit card losses in the event of death or the carpet becomes unusable.
Insurance pays the account balance upon your death, as the insured, up to the maximum amount of your policy to reduce or settle your debt balance, signed by the insured.
- Life Insurance reduces or pays off the balance of your debt at the date of the debtor's insured death.
- In accidental death insurance, if the death occurs of the debtor insured because of an accident within 100 days from the date of the accident the designated beneficiary will be paid the same amount of life insurance that was paid to the tenor of the policy debts for the payoff of the balance. Insurance for loss of vision, hearing, and accidental dismemberment: Reduce or pay off debts balance at the time or date the loss of vision, hearing, and dismemberment of the insured debtor.
- Fatal and permanent physical inability: Reduce or pay off the debtor’s balance at the date debtor insured has a permanent physical and total inability that includes him to perform any job or any activity that needs economic remuneration for the rest of his life. This applies only to the principal debtor.
What’s more, it offers two additional benefits through endorsement:
- Involuntary unemployed- It provides the minimum monthly payment required by the debtor under the guaranteed line of credit in the event of involuntary job loss due to involuntary unemployment: Somebody dismissal or massive employment, general strike, Employer termination, work dispute/employer, or employer closure.
- Pay for first time appearance of cancer: Pays the balance of the line of credit that the debtor had insured if has been diagnose positive with cancer for the first time will be one paid during the life of the insured.
These are the payment methods available to purchase your plan.
Frequently asked questions
We leave you some of the most frequently asked questions about our plans
What should I do if I want to reinstate my life policy?
You just have to fill out the Reinstatement Application and send it in original format, with the payment of all premiums owed by regular mail to: Puerto Rico Life Insurance Cooperative, COSVI Attention Issuance Department PO Box 363428 San Juan, P.R. 00936-3428. You can also deliver it to any of our offices or through your Authorized Insurance Representative.
Are the medicines and equipment covered under the School Policy and Special Accidents?
What is an endorsement?
An endorsement is an additional coverage that you add to an insurance policy to get specific protection. To find out which endorsements apply to your insurance, you should receive an introduction from a representative.
To whom the Funeral benefits are paid and what documents I must give?
The benefits paid to the person who incur expenses and that presents a copy of birth certificate, death certificate and receipts of expenses of the funeral.
What is the cost of a Life Insurance?
The premium is the amount established that you must pay as owner of the policies, and it will depend on what type of insurance and the endorsement you need. For more information, you can get in touch with an Authorized Representative.
Does a jointly coverage exists under the Funeral coverage?
Yes, it exists the jointly coverage (contract that cover more than one life).
Steps to acquire your insurance
In just three steps, you can get the policy you are looking for.
In your initial orientation appointment, the objective is to establish good relations hear youcarefully and make adequate questions to know which you are needs a free consultation.
Depending on your needs, we evaluate the different products beneficial for you.
Besides your resume, we will continue to evaluate all information provided to recover your situation and confirm your needs. We propose an action plan that identifies and explains different products and alternatives that meet your needs. If you agree with our recommendations, we help you get the product.
En la cita inicial el objetivo es establecer una buena relación, escucharle detenidamente y hacerle las preguntas adecuadas para saber cuáles son sus necesidades.
Dependiendo sus necesidades, se evaluarán los diferentes productos de mayor beneficio para usted.
Además, de resumir la situación, confirmar sus necesidades se procede a evaluar toda la información provista, se presenta un plan de acción en el que se identifican y explican los diferentes productos y alternativas que satisfagan sus necesidades. Si usted está de acuerdo con las recomendaciones, se le ayuda adquirir el producto.
What our clients are saying
Look what are insured have to say about our policies and our services.
Excellent customer service.
Tremendous company. It is by appointment, at the moment, they are very helpful and fast, you do not waste time. Make an appointment by phone and that's it!!! Good service.
Good service, I won't let them.
Very well located and a wide variety of insurance products.
I was treated very kindly and promptly.
Other products available
Choose the policy that works best for you.